To schedule a meeting, follow the wizard in your Account Manager:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the "Schedule a Meeting" button
- Enter title, date and time.
- Enter emails of attendees and any other presenters.
(If you don't have all emails handy
just now, you can add and send them later.)
- Formulate your optional personal invitation text for the
Select audio method:
- Discussion Mode
-- Everyone can talk and be heard
- Listen-Only Mode
-- Only presenters can be heard
- Press "Schedule Meeting Now" to immediately send invitations
to all participants, or press "Next>>" to create a registration form.
Registration forms, surveys and preview are advanced functions to help you make
more sophisticated meeting arrangements.
You might use these optional functions to collect data from your sales prospects, require
payment to participate in your meeting, or to send follow-up surveys.